VistaJet is founded by sole shareholder Thomas Flohr, headquartered in Switzerland with operations in Austria.
Start of operations with 3 aircraft in the EU/CIS region
- Fleet increased to 5 aircraft
- Over 2,500 VistaJet flights in one year
- Fleet of 7 aircraft
- Launch of the Program, offering guaranteed availability for customers flying over 50 hours per year
- Awarded with ARGUS Platinum rating for flight safety
- Fleet of 19 aircraft
- Acquisition of Bombardier SkyJet International
- Over 1,000 landings in Russia in one year
- Entry into the Asia Pacific region
- Fleet of 23 aircraft
- Cabin rebrand: design of our cabins to be the best luxury product in the sky, collaborating with high-end brands and partners to bring our customers the best experience on an identical fleet
- EBAA flight safety award for over 40,00 hours of safe operation
- Entry into the Middle East
- Fleet of 26 aircraft
- Entry into the African market
- Opening of the London Mayfair office
- Inception of the Watoto Foundation – our partner charity
- Fleet of 27 aircraft
- Order of 8 Bombardier Global aircraft
- Collaboration with renowned graffiti artist RETNA
- VistaJet makes historical firm order of 56 Bombardier Global aircraft, with a further 86 options
- Fleet of 30 aircraft and growing
- Operations base relocates to Malta
- EBAA flight safety award for over 60,000 hours of safe operation
- VistaJet announces expansion into U.S. market, with aircraft to be operated by our partners at Jet Aviation
- Further order of 20 Bombardier 350 jets, plus 20 options, to commence flying in 2014
- Release of GlobalView, our comprehensive online operations platform
- Over 10,000 VistaJet flights in one year
- VistaJet has flown over 150,000 passengers since inception, and flies over 25,000 customers every year
- Fleet of 45 jets and counting, flying in every major continent worldwide
- First Challenger 350 jets welcomed to the fleet
- History is made as VistaJet takes delivery of 8 Bombardier aircraft in just 30 days
- Flown to 186 countries worldwide
- EBAA flight safety award for over 100,000 hours of safe operation
- VistaJet marks its 10 year anniversary with commemorative book and special customer events throughout the year
Welcome to VistaJet. Find out more about VistaJet and Thomas Flohr here.
The VistaJet experience provides unparalleled standards of quality, style and service.
With a strong focus on safety, VistaJet adheres to rigorous international safety standards.
The Executive Committee are always innovating to give you the very best in private aviation.